Responsible for coordinating PNW facility maintenance, repairs, and ordering for day-to-day business operations. Serves as a point person for all things facilities and works closely with the PNW Management Team to ensure that business operations run safely, smoothly, and efficiently.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*:
- Processes and tracks invoicing related to regular facilities maintenance on all purchases made for PNW sites. Breaks down invoices and separates charges to the appropriate department coding for the PNW Management Team. Helps maintain vendor information, ensures contracts are current, and updates vendor files as needed.
- Works directly with PNW Management Team to order all supplies and track inventory to maintain efficient workflows.
- Monitors and schedules inspections, regular maintenance, repairs for PNW site equipment and buildings.
- Facilitates PNW Fleet Management including tracking and coordinating pool vehicle requests, scheduling regular vehicle maintenance and inspections, and assisting with other vehicle administration.
- Safety and Security-
- Maintains watch at company gates and access-controlled points; admits or denies access as directed by company management or security supervision; issues temporary badges and identification and provides directions as needed.
- Assists with PNW safety training scheduling, tracking, and general administration in accordance with SAI safety policies and procedures, as well as WA state law requirements.
- Works directly with HR to plan and coordinate PNW site activities (i.e., meetings, events, tours, etc.).
- Responsible for assisting in administrative duties of all PNW sites. This includes assisting in general office duties such as correspondence, supplies, scheduling vendor services, data entry, site-specific onboarding, etc.
Other duties or responsibilities as required.
- Must have excellent record keeping, data collection, and reporting ability; attention to detail is essential.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Must have excellent word-processing and spreadsheet skills and ability to accurately prepare a wide variety of correspondence and reports.
- Must have the ability to interact professionally and effectively with management and fellow employees under sometimes-stressful conditions.
- Must be self-motivated and have strong analytical and reasoning ability.
- Familiarity with basic operating procedures and processes preferably in a seed industry or in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Bilingual preferred but not required.
EDUCATIONAL AND EXPERIENCE BACKGROUND:
- BA or BS degree preferred.
- Must have a minimum of three years related experience.
- Must have a minimum of five years high level administrative experience preferably in an administrative or coordinator role.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Must be able to type and or work at a computer terminal for long periods of time.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift to 15 pounds.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Salary: $46,800 – $58,500 per year
Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance coverage for employees and their families
Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
401k program with company match
Profit Sharing program (via 401k)
Holiday & Performance Incentive Bonus program
Paid Vacation: 10 days per year to start, increases with tenure
Sick Leave: 1 hour accrued per 30 hours worked for first 30 days, 6.67 hours per month after.
14 paid company holidays, 2 floating holidays & birthday off
Paid Family Leave: 15 days after 12 months of service for FMLA qualifying events
Company provided EAP
Company provided subsidy for health/fitness clubs & apps
*To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty (as described above) satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
To apply, send resume to HR@sakata.com