JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for production costing including grower contract maintenance, affiliate production pricing calculations and settling all production crops. Assist in royalty calculations and payments. Monthly accruals, journal entries, analysis and reporting. Maintain and provide key information for budgetary and costing purposes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*:
- Maintain Domestic and International contracts, lot numbers, and field production orders.
- Calculate transfer pricing for contract production using the lot budget and transfer pricing calculator (TPC) and negotiates with contract production customers.
- Coordinate settlement of all production crops, both Domestic and International to include requests for payments, monitoring quality information and invoices.
- Provide key information for updating the costing sheet for LE1, LE2, year-end and budget.
- Review and maintain Crop Status Changes (CSC’s), cancellations, crop failures and pertinent information in D365.
- End reported as finished (RAF) Field production orders.
- Review and post production (lot specific) expense invoices.
- Preparation and testing of JSox for Domestic and International productions.
- Assist with royalty calculations, accruals and payment submissions
- Month-end journal entries, analysis and reporting
- Additional responsibilities in the Budget/Costing group as needed.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to accurately prepare a wide variety of correspondence and reports.
- Must have excellent typing skills, mathematical aptitude and writing ability.
- Must have analytical capabilities.
- Must have great attention for detail.
- Must have the ability to work with multiple personalities and cross-functionally
- Must have the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Must have the ability to handle stress especially when encountering necessary projects, deadlines and/or high workload.
- BA or BS degree in related subject or equivalent in education and work experience required.
EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND:
- Minimum five years office services experience required, or any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Minimum two years of agriculture, contracting and/or costing or the equivalent desirable.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Must be able to sit at a computer terminal for long periods of time.
*To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty (as described above) satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
To apply, send resume to HR@sakata.com