Fortune is the earliest tuberous begonia on the market and preferred by growers and consumers. Uniform and well-branched, the compact habit and short, strong flower stems make Fortune a production-friendly crop that is more manageable in handling and shipping than other varieties. This prolific bloomer offers stunning blooms and an outstanding selection of colors. Sow 10-14 days later and save energy costs and bench space as crop time of Fortune is shorter than other series.
- Earliest tuberous begonia on the market
- Compact habit for high density production and easier shipping
- Excellent shelf life
- Saves energy costs and bench space with a 10 – 14 day later sowing
- Requires little or no growth regulator
- Compact habit saves bench space and tight flowering window results in quick crop turnover