This fast-finishing, high-yielding Champion Pro series produces slightly smaller flower heads than the Champion series but produces more blooms per stem, thereby providing better color impact. The series’ smaller size flowers with firmer flower petals than Champion and thinner, flexible stems weighing less all make the plants easier to transport. Champion Pros flowers can be either the focal point or filler in cut flower arrangements.
- More color on each stem
- Use as filler or focal point
- Smaller size flowers with harder flower petals than Champion, therefore easier to transport
- Thinner, flexible stems weigh less so lower transportation costs
- Higher germination rate and more usable plugs
- Does not require vernalization to initiate flowers
- Optimum growing temperature is 55°F/13°C