An excellent pot and garden plant, Can Can Carnation has large, delicately scented blooms with a clove-like fragrance. Known for basal branching, strong stems, weather tolerance and abundant flowers, Can Can delights consumers with loads of cut flowers and a long season of color in the garden and containers. A cool crop requiring little or no heat, Can Can flowers from mid-spring through summer with excellent garden performance.
- High quality carnation for pot production or the garden
- Flowers from mid-spring through summer
- Large blooms with a delightful fragrance
- Excellent basal branching and strong stems
- Cool crop requiring little or no heat