Mid Cheerful offers the same level of double flowers as Cheerful but flowers one to three weeks later than Cheerful, depending on cultural conditions. This highly uniform series produces a profusion of highly-scented double flowers approximately 2 inches in diameter on strong stems with non-branching deep green, fresh foliage and is easy to cultivate for correct stem length.
- With this variety, 90% of the plants produce double flowers without seedling selection for a more cost-effective crop
- Flowers 1 to 3 weeks later than Cheerful, depending on cultural conditions
- For cool locations, we recommend sowing in mid-July for harvesting in mid-October
- For milder/warmer locations, we recommend sowing in August for November harvesting, or sowing in October for harvesting in January/February (cultural details are based on conditions in the Northern Hemisphere)
- Easy to cultivate for correct stem length
- Strong stems with non-branching deep green, fresh foliage