Sonnet is a garden height snapdragon of 18 – 24 inches and ideal for fall and spring production. With a strong root system and the main stem surrounded by numerous flowering spikes, Sonnet’s long flowering season provides a show of color in every situation. This series is excellent as the focal point in mixed containers, landscape or garden displays as well as home garden cut flower production. Enjoy the butterflies and hummingbirds attracted by Sonnet’s fragrant blossoms.
- Strong root system and sturdy branching
- Long flowering season, as the main stem is surrounded by numerous flowering spikes
- Attracts butterflies and hummingbirds
- Multiple uses: focal point in mixed containers, landscape or garden displays
- Can be used for home garden cut flower
- Well-suited for large containers but can be grown in smaller pots and packs with PGR applications